We’re WordPress experts. We’ve been working almost exclusively with WordPress since 2008. Additionally, we’re software experts. We have over 10 years in the software industry. We make it our business, literally, to know what’s going on with WordPress and the internet. We’re on top of it so you don’t have to be.
- Update Word Press as new versions are released.
- We’ll run regular backups of everything (files, images, content, WordPress software, plugins, everything!)
- We’ll perform website updates each month – whether it’s code or content – we’ve got you covered. (modify content, add a new page of content you supplied, adjust menu items, upload blog post or photo gallery, etc. Basically general maintenance & updates.)
- We’ll be an email or phone call away – or you can use our help desk to submit and track your support tickets.
- We’ll provide advice and strategy for your site, your social media marketing, or anything business related. If we can help, we will.
- We’ll work on your local SEO and SEM each month.
- Check weekly on Google Search Console for URL Errors, Sitemap is clear of any errors and active, Fix any URL errors Redirects.
- Check for any negative trends, errors, suggested improvements to the site per the site audit using a tool that is specific to finding profitable keywords. We’re living in a time now when SEO, is at the forefront of a successful site. The tool we use is a program to optimize their sites, create the content their audience wants and create a better experience for their visitors.
- Google Analytics Reports – it’s a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic.
- Google My Business Listing – is a tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.
Contact us for more info and fees.
We also offer a yearly fee based Google AdWords Care Plan. Google AdWords is an online advertising service that enables advertisers to compete to display brief advertising copy to web users, based in part on keywords, predefined by the advertisers, that might link the copy to the content of web pages shown to users. Web pages from Google and from partner websites are designed to allow Google to select and display this advertising copy.